- Accredited programs, continuing education courses, to keep designers knowledgeable and current.
- Many programs and CEU events are available to members at no charge.
- Designated appellations ONLY available to vested Designers with expertise and education in the design industry.
- The public recognizes ASID Interior Designers as being the top in their field, both with education and experience.
- Social and professional networking interaction with Designers, Students and Industry Partner Members.
- Relationship development and new product sourcing education through a partnership with Industry members.
DESIGN EXCELLENCE AWARDS
- Annual Chapter award event for designer recognition and promotion.
- Information and updates on various aspects of the design industry.
CHARITY & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- A design contribution to the community where our Members collaborate with various charitable organizations.
- STUDY CLASS / STEP A course available for preparing for the NCIDQ exam.
- A database available to the potential clients of names of ASID Interior Designers.
- A publication of the ASID local Industry Partner membership, sources, showrooms, and craftsmen published in the digital version of our Desert Design Magazine.
- Online listing of local job opportunities.
- Service available to members with Web site connections both locally and nationally.
- Our members receive our quarterly magazine, Desert Design Magazine, as well as monthly issues of Modern Luxury Scottsdale & Interiors Magazine.
- ASID was instrumental in assisting TAID in our pursuit of title registration for qualified Interior Designers.