- Social and professional networking interaction with Designers, Students and Industry Partner Members.
- Relationship development and new product and source education through a partnership with Industry Members.
- Programs, continuing education courses, and tours to keep designers knowledgeable and uptodate.
- Many programs and CEU events are available to members at no charge.
- Information and updates on various aspects of the design industry.
- An appellation is available only to Designers with expertise and education in the design industry.
- The public recognizes ASID Interior Designers as the top of the field.
CHARITY & COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- A design contribution to the community where our Members collaborate with various charitable organizations.
- ASID was instrumental in assisting TAID in our pursuit of title registration for qualified Interior Designers.
- A database available to the potential clients of names of ASID Interior Designers.
- A publication of the ASID local Industry Partner membership, sources, showrooms, and craftsmen published in the digital version of our Desert Design Magazine.
- STUDY CLASS / STEP A course available for preparing for the NCIDQ exam.
- Online listing of local job opportunities.
- Service available to members with Web site connections both locally and nationally.
- Our members receive our quarterly magazine, Desert Design Magazine, as well as monthly issues of Phoenix Home & Garden Magazine.